Laman

all about XII IPA 2

haii .. welcome to our blog :D .
we are from XII IPA 2. we are student in SMAN 4 Kota Tangerang Selatan.

Selasa, 07 Desember 2010

ANYTIME

I ask the stars when he suppressed …
the meaning of our life what we have passed.
hatred that never dry up.
lost all thing I have
The uncontrolled  anger ..
in the name of love and hope that sinking ..
I rise and I believe ..!

handful of hope that never surrender ..!
I continue to survive until the end!
Hear hear, we are all different!
I never step on you.

clearly see the pain in my eyes!
dark pass along the road. !
, and he went further
I reminded my breath until it ends.

superseded the sins of the world. the sun will shine.
in the name of love and hope that sinking!
I rise and I believe ..!

we pressed soon forgotten
cornered and speechless
people who revere the thinking a narrow and boring

I will shout to broken glass scattered
I lift the glass we .. I sing
track their opponent’s resistance.

Hey you are injured
because you are different
never surrender destroyed grief
together we now
get opponent world …

I began this day with a smile …
Get me this day with the smile …
I enjoy this day with a smile …
and I will end with a smile ..

1 komentar: